Lamb's Supper Book Study

This is an online book study. If you have questions about this study please send an email to: ruth_becker@mac.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Count down: Just a few more days

Hi Everyone, Just a few more days and we begin our study of the Lamb's Supper: The Mass as Heaven on Earth. I have my copy of the book and can't wait to begin. I am the administrator of this Blog and I live in Dubuque, Iowa. This is actually my third BLOG. We just completed a BLOG study of "Rediscovering Catholicism" by Matthew Kelly. I am also doing a BLOG study with a Lutheran friend. We are reading "Seeking Spiritual Direction: How to Grow the Divine Life Within" by Thomas Dubay. I am Catholic, married and have three grown sons. Although, the study starts Sunday and I hope you do post right away, I will be out of town until Sunday night so I won't be able to read and post until the beginning of the week. Don't wait for me....just start blogging (sharing your reflections). Please take the time to tell us who you are, where you are from, if you have BLOGGED before and anything else you want to share. Blessings, Ruth