I’m back . . . and getting excited about the internet book study on “The Lamb’s Supper”. I have read several of Scott Hahn’s books so I know I won’t be disappointed. This is my second internet book study – having done “Rediscovering Catholicism” (which every Catholic should try to read) earlier this year. My husband Chuck and I live in Dubuque and have three grown children that work and live elsewhere. Chuck has been training new altar servers the past several weeks. Besides just going through the motions of serving the mass, he helps them understand the mass. No matter what age, we can all deepen our understanding and our personal participation in the mass. May we all have our faith strengthened from this book study. Also, welcome my friend Bridget from the twin cities who is a first time blogger. God Bless! JoAnn
1 Comments:
I hope Chuck thinks about posting his thoughts on the chapters. It would be nice to have some male insights. JoAnn, I appreciate your recruitment efforts. We welcome Bridget, Joni, and Helen to our members. All are Welcome!
Post a Comment
<< Home