Ruth: Introduction
Scott Hahn starts the introduction with the statement that “the Mass is like home to us”. As someone who has traveled, I have to agree. There is a comfort in knowing that wherever you are in the world, you will probably have access to an identifiable Catholic Mass. Whether in another state, a European country or Turkey, no matter the language, I can follow along, receive the Eucharistic Lord, and know that I’ve made Christ a special part of my travels and day. We do have a worldwide Catholic church...........
Have you read the Book of Revelations before? ..............
On page 5 Scott gives a brief view of the Sunday Catholic’s sad but true weekly experience of Mass... Wouldn’t it be nice to get this book in everyone’s hands so that we can all come to experience Mass as stated “The Mass – and I mean every single Mass – is heaven on earth.” Can you imagine what a difference it would make if we all experienced Mass this way.” I join with the prayer at the end of the introduction … that we may receive new eyes to see the Mass…. And “Together, let’s ask for a new heart as well, so that through our study and prayer, we may grow more and more to love the Christian mysteries that we have from the Father.”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home