Lamb's Supper Book Study

This is an online book study. If you have questions about this study please send an email to: ruth_becker@mac.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

JoAnn Part II Chapter 1 "I Turned to See"

This was a good chapter heading as I turned to see and re-see, rereading many parts of this chapter in trying to understand it. He states that the Book of Revelations is intended to "reveal" , and its revelations intended for Christians then and now. On the bottom of page 66 and top of 67 he describes how the pieces of this puzzling Book of Revelations fell into place when he began attending Mass. Well Mr. Hahn is such an intellectual so I was glad to read that he struggled with this Book also. I'm still putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. Lord, be patient with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home