Lamb's Supper Book Study

This is an online book study. If you have questions about this study please send an email to: ruth_becker@mac.com

Thursday, November 04, 2004

JoAnn - Chapter 1

We cradle Catholics take a lot for granted. Reading about Scott Hahn sitting in the back pew at Mass as a Protestant and his excitement at seeing the bible come out of pages was awe-inspiring. As a Protestant he considered the Mass to be a supreme blasphemy but came to see how the Mass is God's sealed covenant, "this is the cup of My blood, the blood of the new and everlasting covenant." With this covenant then, we are God's children! I found myself going to the Bible and reading the verses he included in the chapter (so that I could better understand). In reading this book I pray I will truly see and understand the Mass as "heaven on earth".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home