These past several weeks have been busy for me so I'm finding these two chapters very challenging, maybe because I'm in a hurried mode. This chapter is long and not an easy read and I am not very patient. I am not connecting all the dots. Is anyone else having difficulty? We will be traveling this weekend and I hope to re-read this chapter again - I need to. At the end of the chapter Hahn states that "often the deepest meaning in Scripture is very near to the heart of us, and the widest application is very close to home." Holy Spirit let my mind and my heart understand the fullness of the meaning of Mass and the Book of Revelations so that I can rejoice with the angels and the saints. - they in heaven and me here on earth. . . and yes, help me to be patient!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home