Lamb's Supper Book Study

This is an online book study. If you have questions about this study please send an email to: ruth_becker@mac.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Awesome reflections.....

As I just read Michelle's reflection on Chapter 4 I felt so blessed to be reading this book with all of you. Michelle starts out by sharing the fact that she teaches Religious Education. Now just suppose that all the people attending Mass next Sunday had read this chapter.,,,,that they understood and appreciated the depth of mystery going on at Mass. They/We would not look bored, we would not leave early, we would not be watching our watches and our faith would not be just an hour on Sunday. We would all know that Jesus Christ was just consumed by each person in attendance and that we are all yearning to be changed into the image of the One consumed and reflect that to all around us. ..... May we all be catechist to those Christ brings us to .... so that we can share the wonder of the Mass. I am sure Michelle's students will be blessed. ............... (p.s. This book makes a wonderful gift...... I gave it to my Mom this summer and she ordered may copies to give to her friends.) .......... Yearning to reflect Him whom I consume......and thanking the Lord that I am Catholic with the blessing of the Mass. Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home